When we are exploring the world from a place of discomfort, that is usually when we will be learning the most. @TheMinimalists
Consultant, full stack developer, devops engineer and speaker with 20+ years of experience in the IT business. I hold a degree in computer science and work as a freelancer. I’m passionate about agile development, automation, open source and security, twelve factor methodology , REWORK and Deep Work. See my current development stack.
I’m interested in minimalist lifestyle, photography, cooking, music, guitar playing. I like to travel, cycle, run, hike and climb.
What I consider important: My family, sustainabilty, energy revolution. Things that annoy me: Unreliability, bad time- and self-management, SUVs.
If you would like to know more about me and my skills just drop me a line.
- 20+ years experience in IT
- 280 customers of own software product in healthcare
- 150.000+ pages CMS managed and operated
- 1 product killed before launch
- 10+ open source projects contributing to
- Millions of social media messages processed via APIs
- Dozens of presentations, workshops and talks made
- 5 publications in professional journals
- 3.5, relase since working with TYPO3
- 2009, year since working with AWS/heroku
- 4 marathons and half marathons run
- 5-6000 km on racing bicycle per year